* Clearance Urtekram – Organic Purple Lavender Body Oil – 100ml
100 ml Organic Purple Lavender Body Oil from Urtekram Denmark
In stock (can be backordered)
why we love itAlways remember to hydrate and moisturize your skin - in a natural way. Our nourishing organic lavender essential oil and botanical extracts work together with a blend of coenzyme Q10, broccoli seed oil, almond oil and jojoba oil to moisturize and protect your skins natural balance
URTEKRAM® Purple Lavender Body Oil is a combination of nourishing organic lavender essential oil from Europe and botanical extracts, that work together with a blend of coenzyme Q10, broccoli seed oil, almond oil and jojoba oil to moisturize and protect your skin’s natural balance.
This is much raved by our customers!
This luxurious body oil enables you to have a home spa experience, it protects your skin in indoor air conditioned rooms and outdoors too, Lavender is calming to the mind and body and with the fragrance of lavender fields, one of our favourite organic body oils, it truly hydrates your skin for a healthy glow and is suitable for most skin types.
Benefits of co-enzyme q10 in body care, which we added to our lavender oil:
- CoQ10 keeps your cells active and energised and flushes out toxins. The potent antioxidant function of CoQ10 helps it to protect the skin at the molecular level from the damaging effects of the sun and free radicals, by decreasing the collagen degradation of skin and damage caused by photo-aging. Expedites skin healing.
- Evens out skin tone: CoQ10 works to block tyrosinase, which helps with the production of melanin, which means that CoQ10 can help fade and prevent dark spots.
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production: CoQ10 supports the bodies ability to produce collagen and elastin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: This ingredient helps your body produce collagen and elastin, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Did you know the lavender scent is a natural insect repellent? An interesting use: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Lavender-Insect-Repellent.
This is the second step for your home designed bodycare experience.
Check out these steps for #skinfitness.
step 1: lavender body scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells.
step 2: lavender body oil for skin nutrients,
step 3: lavender body lotion to seal the moisture.
Clearance sale: (will have lavender scent when sent )
In-house tested for product stability.
This is effective up to 12 months post printed date. Store in cool place.
ingredientsOlea europaea fruit oil*, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*, coco-caprylate, simmondsia chinensis seed oil*, brassica oleracea italica seed oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil*, lavandula angustifolia oil*, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil*, chamomilla recutita oil*, ubiquinone, tocopherol, beta-sitosterol, squalene, parfum, limonene, linalool, geraniol, coumarin. (* = ingredient from Organic Farming). 89 % organic of total. 89 % organic of total minus water and minerals. 100 % natural origin of total. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS Standard.